Real Estate Agent
Wainwright Real Estate
4098 Foxwood Drive
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
Phone: (757) 495-1900
Fax: (757) 495-8802
You literally have thousands of Real Estate Agents to choose from in Hampton Roads. When you are embarking on one of your most important financial and emotional life decisions....Why Choose Me?
I have called Virginia Beach and Hampton Roads My Home since 1987. And when I decided to get into real estate in 2005 (after being involved in a few purchases and sales with other agents), I was fortunate enough to work exclusively with Referral Business in 2005! I had several friends and previous work associates waiting for me to obtain my Real Estate License so I could help them with their real estate needs. Since 2005, 75% of my clients have been referred to me by previous clients or friends.
- Communication: The foundation of my service to you, whether buying or selling, is communication. I work solo by choice as I want to be there with you from the time we first meet until you close and beyond. Communication directly between us is the only way to create a concrete foundation and relationship.
- Service Member and Veterans: I intimately undertstand the nuances and challenges of Military Life and a Military Move. My Husband, My Sister and My Brother In Law are all Retired Military. I am proud and honored to serve those who serve and sacrifice for our country.
- Negotiation: Ihave successfully negotiated hundreds of contracts for buyers and sellers. Whether it be a Traditional Sale, a Foreclosure, or a Short Sale, I have the necessary experience and negotiating stkills to ensure you are satisfied and represented with your financial needs being protected.
- Local Market: I understand Hampton Roads, our Real Estate Market is "Hyper Local." In other words the market may be completely different from neighborhood to neighborhood and city to city. It is my duty and passion to stay on top of our market trends so I may best assist you with your Real Estate Needs.
- Sales Job?: I do NOT consider my passion in selling real estate a sales job. Rather, I view it as providing you information, guidance, education about the Real Estate process, and yes, sometimes even a shoulder. Whether buying or selling, my job to you is to ensure that it is exciting and not stressful. Knowledge of the process and where what we are doing is a powerful tool in alleviating the stress of a Real Estate Transaction
"It's Simple...Because I Care"
Back to the Homepage . . .